221. Ministry of Health and Care Services. Norwegian Directorate of Health. Oslo 2011 [cited 2011 October 1 ]; Available from: http://www.regjeringen.no/en/dep/hod/About-the-Ministry/Subordinate-institutions/the-directorate-for-health-and-social-af.html?id=213297.
305. Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC). Background The Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council 2012 [cited 2012 January 11, ]; Available from: http://www.cnhc.org.uk/pages/index.cfm?page_id=15.
1. Wiesener S, Fønnebø V, editors. CAMbrella- a pan-European research network for complementary and alternative medicine (CAM); FP7 – HEALTH-2009, GA No.241951; Work Package 2 (WP2): Deliverable 9 – Legal status and regulation of CAM in Europe, 2012.
10. DIRECTIVE 2004/38/EC OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 29 April 2004 on the right of citizens of the Union and their family members to move and reside freely within the territory of the Member States, (2004).
100. Association EA. Estonian Acupuncture Association. Tallinn: Estonian Acupuncture Association; 2012 [cited 2012 February 8,]; Available from: http://www.akupunktuur.ee/?mida=1_12.
101. Harald Kitzmann; ECH Estonia. Email: CAM legislation Estonia. 2012.
102. IVAA Estonia; Anne Daniel Karlsen. Email: CAM legislation in Estonia. 2012.
103. Government of the Republic of Estonia. RT I 2001, 21, 118 List of Regulated Posts and Regulated Professional Activities in Case of Which Education Acquired in an Educational Institution is not required. Regulation No. 75 of the Government of the Republic … Continue reading
104. Estonian Physiotherapists Association (EPTA). Physiotherapy in Esthonia. Tallinn: The World Confederation for Physical Therapy; 2012 [cited 2012 19 February ]; Available from: http://www.physio-europe.org/index.php?action=15&subaction=details&member=14.
105. No. 559/1994 Act on Health Care Professionals, amended 312/2011 on 1 May 2011, Ministry of Social Affairs and Health, Finland(1994).
106. CAMDOC Alliance ECH ECPM ICMART and IVAA. The regulatory status of Complementary and Alternative Medicine for medical doctors in Europe. Brussels 2010 January 2010. Report No.: 2010.
107. Dr. Peter Zimmermann President International Federation of anthroposophic medical associations (IVAA). Email: Finland CAM legislation. Helsinki 2012.
108. Finnish Association of Physiotherapists FAP. Physiotherapy in Finland. The World Confederation for Physical Therapy (WCPT); 2012 [cited 2012 March 29]; Available from: http://www.physio-europe.org/index.php?action=15&subaction=details&member=24.
109. DIRECTIVE 2006/123/EC OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 12 December 2006 on services in the internal market, (2006).
11. EUROPA. Gateway to the European Union; member countries. Brussels EUROPA Communication department of the European Commission; 2011 [cited 2011 November 3]; Available from: http://europa.eu/about-eu/countries/index_en.htm.
110. Robard I. Lesgislation et médecines complémentaires appelée aussi médecines alternatives ou médecines douces. 2012 [cited 2012 March 7]; Available from: http://www.bio-sante.fr/legislationet- medecines-complementaires.html http://www.soleil-levant.org/presse/article.php3?id_article=679.
111. Legifrance. Code de la santé publique. Legifrance.gouv.fr: Legifrance; 2012 [cited 2012 March 7]; Available from: http://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/affichCode.do?cidTexte=LEGITEXT000006072665&dateTexte=20120306#.
112. Sandier S, Paris V, Polton D. Health Care Systems in Transition: France. In: Thomson S, Mossialos E, editors. Copenhagen: WHO Regional Office for Europe, on behalf of the European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies; 2004. p. 1–168.
113. Delahaye G. Email: CAM in France. Paris 2011.